Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy February

Revlon, my favorite drugstore makeup brand, gives us one more reason to be happy for february.  Look good while falling in love with their Febraury 2013 promotion.  For every purchase of their Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick you get Php 200.00 off on any 2-way foundation.  Also enjoy 25% off on selected items.  
For myself I think I'll be getting the Colorstay Suede Lipstick in Front Row and the Photoready 2-way foundation which will only cost me Php 795.00 (instead of Php 995.00) thanks to this month's promo.  If you're having your prom soon this is the perfect time to buy your own Photoready powder that you can bring along in your purse.  This is your perfect sidekick for all the photo-op that will be going on that night.
Another reason to be happy with February are the new episodes of The Walking Dead Season 3.  I was able to watch the first one last Saturday and I can't wait for the next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment