Saturday, November 3, 2012

Prime Post... again.

About a week ago, I created a blog here:

http://thevanitable.blogspot.com/

Then 5 minutes ago, I had an epiphany.  With the wide sea of blogs available today what can I do to set mine apart to make you, le reader, interested in what I have to say.  And so my brain cells clicked and brought forth this cunning idea.

I am a pharmacy student and I dearly love the profession.  Pharmacy is my wife and makeup my mistress.  So to make this blog truly unique I have decided to combine my two passions.

As a pharmacy student I am always asked questions about drugs and medicines.  Often about vitamins and supplements.  Not everybody is aware that some galenicals can also be used for vanity.  Which is what this blog will be all about.  I bring to you the science that has been used from the time of Cleopatra - when she took atropine derived from the Egyptian Henbane to dilate her pupils to make herself more alluring to the male population.

Now, isn't that neat?  I believe that science should be used not just to prolong life but to uplift the quality of life.  And what better way to do that than to help you, le reader, feel good about yourself by beauty-fying yourself.  It's not as lame as other people say it is.  If someone tells you such, pay no mind.  People who take care of themselves have a better chance of succeeding in life.  Like what Kevin Costner said in Field of Dreams, "If you build it, he will come."  Putting that into the equation, "If you work on yourself, he/she/it will come."  Whatever your passion or goal or dream may be.

So please stay tuned on this wonderful new journey I will share with you.  Again I say, this is the start of something new.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete