Monday, November 12, 2012

Revlon Sale

Christmas comes early this year. I just received word that the Revlon counter at Watson's D' Block SM North Edsa will be having a november promo on selected products.

I still remember my very first lipstick. It was a Revlon Superlustrous 117 almost nude. It was the perfect mic of beige and peach that balanced well with my skin tone. It wasn't too light that I looked anemic and wasn't that dark that I looked like a smoker. It brightened my face the only way a lipstick can. That was the extra bounce in my step. After 3 years together, sadly it was discontinued. I felt the heavens closed as it spewed out its last 117 only to fall in anothers arms. Up to this day I scour the web to find my 117 and fail. They say you never get over your first love... anf Revlon Superlustrous 117 was mine.

Anyhoo... included in the november promo are as follows:
1. You get 25% off on age defying makeup with DNA, photoready mousse, colorstay undereye concealer, age defying moisturizing concealer, photoready concealer, newcomplexion 2-way cake, photoready 2-way cake, age defying 2-way cake, colorstay 2-way cake, beyond natural 2-way cake, matte single eyeshadow, customeyes mascara warerproof and regular and photoready sculpting blush

2. you can also get the superlustrous lipstick and lipgloss and colorburst lipstick and lip butter for only php350.00

3. another us the colorburst lipgloss for only php 300.00

4. lastly, the colorstay ultimate lipcolor will drop from php 825.00 to php 400.00 which is roughly 50 off.

The famed just bitten balm stains ate not included in the promo. But this shouldn't stop you from checking it out. Revlon has great products like the lip butter which is getting raves everywhere. So if you're gonna try out something new that you're not sure of, might as well get it on sale.

Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment