Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Family Affair

Last Saturday me and my family were very fortunate to share in a celebration of "an instinctual and unconditional kind of love that breathes life into a marriage and gives rise to a family" (verbatim from their thank you note).  

Consul Eddie and Madame Julie de Guzman are an institution in our church also beloved family friends.  On their 50th wedding anniversary last Saturday, January 26, our church choir was asked to perform a famous love song "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin."  

It seemed like the perfect opportunity for all of us to get dolled up and that we did.  It was a great evening filled with love, friends, great food, an unbelievably beautiful atmosphere, great music and dancing - gangnam style!
the beautiful stage
yummyness
more yummyness
even more yummyness
never ending yummyness
a little bit of family history
presenting His Majesty Chorale, or at leats 1/3 of it
beautiful centerpieces
me: hawakan mo nga kung totoo or crepe paper lang
my bro: ate, totoo! repolyo!
hahaha! :)
tealights without the heat
meet my family
(i wasn't told kelangan nakanganga)
my mother and eternal model and the third olsen twin
bro!!!
wucky daw.
more wucky!
the third man in my life
 I hope this inspires you all to find love and keep it and celebrate it with your own wedding or wedding anniversary, and get me to bring out your inner beauty!  After all, love is the only shocking act left on the planet.







No comments:

Post a Comment