Monday, January 7, 2013

Product Review: Snoe Shoo Zit Daily Maintenance Acne Fading Gel

Happy New Year everyone!  I know you all had wonderful celebrations filled with food especially because we all survived the "Mayan calendar ending" apocalypse.

Today we have the Snoe Shoo Zit Don't Bother Me Spot On Spot Off Daily Maintenance Acne Fading Gel with Purefix-DC & Purewhite.  (pause for deep breath)  That was a mouthful although the products performance, for me atleast, really isn't.  It took me a month to test this out and here are my findings.



According to the website:



When you take a hit back, hit em good and hard! Spot on, Spot off is the best revenge on ugly marks that pimples leave behind. 50ml P399

SHOOZIT’s Spot On, Spot Off is an acne-fighting treatment gel that controls breakouts, unclogs pores, and restores clarity. It helps eliminate surface bacteria and gently exfoliates to control breakouts, unclog pores, and stimulate cell turnover. This unique formula helps fade unwanted discoloration caused by breakouts, improving skin clarity.

Contains:
Crown Wood Fern - a traditional herbal medicine from Korea that inhibits acne bacteria. It will stop inflammation and also acts as an anti-oxidant.
PUREWHITE - a natural whitening and brightening agent. Studies show that it is more effective than arbutin in lightening spots.
Directions: Every day after cleansing and toning with other SHOOZIT products, massage a thin layer over face and neck or spots. For optimal results, use underneath SHOOZIT’s Dip and Dry or Buff the Magic Tonic at night time or during day time. Follow with recommended SNOE BEAUTY’s SPF products.









The bottle is housed in a cute packaging in a pump bottle which I find very easy to control.  There is absolutely no wastage as the product dispensed is directly proportional to the amount of effort you exert in squeezing it out.  Words cannot say how much I love the pump bottle's dispensing capabilities.  It helps to save the product and prevents contamination.  You have to try it for yourself to see what I mean.



As the name suggests, the product is in unscented gel form which I find took quite a while to dry on my face.  I had to wake up 10 mins earlier than usual because I had to adjust the time of my makeup routine.  My room is air-conditioned and even in the cool environment it still took 5 mins for the gel to completely dry on my face (I put the gel on before my moisturizer that's why I had to wait for it to dry).  Another thing I regret to inform is that the product didn't work as stellar for me as compared with other bloggers.  I used this day on night on my acne blemishes and even put some on my fresh live pimples (I had 2).  One pimple responded quite well, the other was more resistant.  My acne blemishes did not show any signs of improvement until after 6 weeks.     On the 5th week of trying this out, I took a trip to the dermatologist and had my regular facial.  No skin peels or masks, just regular prick and deep cleanse.  After the facial and about 5.5 weeks of using the product, my blemishes were gone except for that one resistant pimple.  (I just really hope I can attribute the "clear-ness" of my skin to the combination of the facial and using the Shoo Zit)

I love Snoe products to pieces but as for this acne fading gel, there are probably better ones in the market.  But don't let me stop you from trying out for yourself.  It might work for you as it did for others.  And for an affordable price of Php 399.00 for a 50mL bottle it's very easy to give this a try.

Snoe Shoo Zit Don't Bother Me Spot On Spot Off Daily Maintenance Acne Fading Gel with Purefix-DC & Purewhite was purchased (by me) at Landmark Trinoma in the Snoe stall for Php 399.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment